Romance is alive and well here in Allison Park, Pennsylvania, as we count down to Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking for great ways to celebrate the most romantic holiday of the year, want to woo a new relationship, or you just want some out of the box gift ideas, we put together a quick guide for celebrating Valentine’s Day right here in Allison Park.
Chocolates and red roses are traditional Valentine’s Day gifts but likely don’t last much beyond February 14th. For homeowners, new flooring can really be the gift that keeps on giving well after a special occasion.
Floors to Love Sale
Fall in love with your flooring this month during our Floors to Love Sale. Throughout the entire month of February, shop any style of Shaw Floors, COREtec, Anderson Tuftex and Philadelphia Commercial flooring and save up to $500. Sign up here for your coupon; print it out and slip it into your Valentine’s Day card for your beau or shop our store location throughout the entire month of February!
As you navigate through the sea of flooring options, feel free to check out our top 7 Valentine’s Day date and gift ideas below:
- Run for Life & Love – The 9th Annual Valentine’s Day Race to support the RSG1 Foundation will be held on Saturday, February 9th. Run for a good cause and support local cancer sufferers at the North Park Boathouse. Runners will receive shirts, medals upon course completion and Valentine’s Day smiley cookies from sponsor Eat’n Park. Register here.
- Set Sail with your Love – Join the Gateway Clipper Fleet for their Valentine’s Moonlight Dance as they sail along the Three Rivers. This 21/2 hour party cruise will include DJ Roc dance party, full service bar and specialty cocktails. Must be 21 and older; visit this website for details and tickets.
- Sweetheart Partner Yoga – Partner up with your little loved one for yoga at the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh. This twenty minute class on February 6th will help you gear up for Valentine’s Day while emphasizing partner poses you can do with the kids or your sweetheart. Advanced registration not required, but you can sign up here.
- Sweets for the Sweet – Stock up on delicious sweets for your sweetheart at Allison Park’s own A Sweet Morsel Company. Their Valentine’s Day specials include chocolate dipped strawberries; cupcake bouquets and cake pop roses. Try not to drool as you view their online gallery and order in advance!
- Romantic Fare – Rich, decadent ingredients from foie gras cream to black truffles are spotlighted on the Valentine’s Day Chef’s Menu at Eleven in Pittsburgh. If you’re looking for a romantic dinner with exquisite fare and wines from all over the World, make a reservation!
- Cocktail Night – Treat your partner with the cozy, candlelit Wigle Whiskey Tasting Room & Bottle Shop Downtown for a Valentine’s Day evening you both won’t forget. Sip on customized Old Fashioned while you nibble on Edward Marc Chocolatier chocolates. RSVP here.
- Couples Massage – Relax side by side with your partner for either a 60 or 90 minute Swedish or Deep Tissue massage at Evolve Wellness Spa Shadyside. Unwind before or after the treatment with a glass of wine in their lounge and enjoy some much needed quality time! Book your Valentine’s Day couples massage here.
Have anything to add to our Allison Park Valentine’s guide? Share with us in the comments or connect with us on social media! Leave a comment on our Facebook page.